Friday, 17.05.2024, 11:43
Lunatik2706

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Форум / Forum » VIDEOS | ВИДЕОКЛИПЫ » Announcements and "advertising" » MY FIRST CD IS OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
MY FIRST CD IS OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
admiral-navyДата: Wednesday, 14.09.2011, 21:06 | Сообщение # 1
Давний поклонник
Статус: Offline
Uploaded by lunatik2706 on Jun 19, 2010

Hello!
Really sorry for the background noise comming from the fountain! I couldn't filter it out well enough, so here is what I's saying:

"Hi! I was wondering, why nobody is buying my CD. So, I thought, I'll just show it to you.

This is my CD. My FIRST CD.
And it's called "Get Up" and it says Irina Lunatik on it and here is my hand flipping a coin because there is a song - the first one - which is called "Flip a Coin".
And I'm sitting on the roof, as you can maybe see.

When you open it - don't break it - you will find the CD with 5 songs and an insert. And the insert has all the lyrics inside.
This is again the list of the songs and these are the lyrics.

This is really amazing! Good stuff!

And one song is in Russian. If you want to find the translation, it's on youtube, of course.

And that's me again, sitting on the roof.

And the songs are: Flip a Coin, Get Up, Losing Hold, I Had a Dream Yesterday and Thank You.

So, thank you for buying my CD!

All Comments YouTube (36)

Форум / Forum » VIDEOS | ВИДЕОКЛИПЫ » Announcements and "advertising" » MY FIRST CD IS OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024